<VV> Instrument Panel Lens

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:32:00 EST

Talk to one of the outfits making reproduction speedos and gages for other GM
cars. I saw one on Spike TV. I think it was called Year One, or something
like that. I am sure google.com will come up with something. It's all a matter of
demand.

In a message dated 11/22/2004 12:20:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,