<VV> was Greenbrier for sale, now parting out

Jim Thomas b74eqcm@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:09:37 -0500

Greetings VV!

I offered a 63 Greenbrier for sale in this forum a couple of months back,
and even offered to send it off to a good home free of charge if someone
would take it and restore it. The van is located in Vermont.

After a couple of false starts, and an ebay bidder who refused to pay, I've
decided to send it to the crusher. Before it goes, does anyone have any
specific wants? I'm not sure I'm up to listing 100 parts on ebay, so if you
want something, please email me soon off list. Pressure rising from spouse,
near breaking point! I'm not greedy - and if any of these parts can find a
good home I'm all for it.

If you need body panels, you probably don't want mine. Most have some rust
issues. Van is complete.

I sold my 65 Monza Vert last weekend, so sending off the Greenbrier will
have me Corvair 'free' for the first time in decades. Ah well.

Jim Thomas
03 Monte Carlo SS Pacecar Edition
95 K1500
94 Subaru Legacy