<VV> CORSA Membership Offer

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:22:02 -0500

Ed is right.  Look at the money as support for our web sites and lists, if
nothing else.  CORSA sponsored the Tech Guide and the magazine is top notch.
I urge all of "the unwashed" to join us and "come clean!" Heh, heh....

Chuck S
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Ed [mailto:EXT@quarles.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 2:16 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> CORSA Membership Offer

Never been a CORSA member, or have been "away" for two years/more?  Go to
www.corvair.org, bottom of the home page, for a very good offer:  $25 for a
year or $55 for twenty-six months, on-line payment can be made via credit
card.  Membership will make your interest (and ownership) in our beloved
waterless wonders, and those hybrid water pumpers, that much more enjoyable
-- plenty of information in the monthly Communiqui not seen on Virtual
Vairs.  Or, I'll be happy to send you an application via e-mail.

Ed
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
CORSA member since 1977
Milwaukee