<VV> brake bleeding

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa@shaw.ca
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:03:36 -0800

Did you bench bleed it first?  I had the same problem when I installed my dual MC.  Going back to the bench for another shot at bench bleeding it did the trick.

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of lloyd biggerstaff
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 8:37 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> brake bleeding

Here is one for the brake experts.I installed a dual master brake cylinder on my 1966 monza and for the life of me can't get it to bleed properly.All the lines are new as are the wheel cylinders.I get fluid to come out of the bleeder ports and a little bit of air but the pedal will still bottom out.I even messed with the adjusting rod on the brake pedal to no avail.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as my kids are getting tired of helping dad pump the brake pedal.