<VV> removing alternator fan/pulley nut

joey4556@excite.com joey4556@excite.com
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:57:07 -0500 (EST)

Good morning all, Wow, what a response! The offending nut has been removed. I ended up taking the alternator to work with me and using an air impact wrench, took all of about 5 seconds.The next question is about the condensor inside the alternator. The insulation on the wire was like bakelite and the wire broke off. Will a condensor for the distributor replace it? Thanks tremendously to all that responded about removing the nut, you guys are a wealth of ideas. Joey

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com