<VV> front shocks for a LM

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:24:28 -0600

I know that the best place to get shocks is from a vendor! BUT I need to
try to put some shocks on my son's car (`66 500) tomorrow so that he can
take it back to school with him after Thanksgiving (about 100 miles). I
looked last night in my original tech guide for the list of other
vehicle shocks which would work on a Corvair bud did not find the list.
I thought I had a supplement but can't find it. Can anyone find the
table and let me know what it says? Also if anyone in the St. Louis club
has some good "Ultra" shocks that I could get tonight or in the morning
that would be a help.

Mike Kost
Show-Me Corvair Club