<VV> RE: Bench bleeding

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:15:06 -0500

In many cars, the brake master is not horizontal and will never completely bleed if installed dry.  So this is pretty standard procedure.

You're also able to both finely control the rate and stroke of the pump while being able to carefully watch for air.

But the main reason I strongly suggest this for Corvairs is that you often will splatter brake fluid doing this and every brake fluid I would suggest for use in any
Corvair (other than a trailer queen) will damage your trunk paint.

Bill Elliott