<VV> RE: Bench bleeding

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:51:09 -0500

Yes, this is in fact what I use in all of my vehicles.

And I understand (but do not know from experience) that it damages paint.

But tell you what... I'll give it a test.

I'll pour some on the Porsche in my garage and report back my findings. Might be Sunday though before I report back since I'm headed out the door for T-
giving.

Bill
(no, I don't dislike Porsches...actually stripping the paint off this one anyway....) ;-)