<VV> 215 at the "Toss"

Jim Briggs jim_a_b3@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:02:20 -0800

Hi all,
I was not able to attend the Great Western Fan Belt Toss this year due to
the hospitaliztion of my granddaughter.  I noticed in the pictures that Matt
posted to the group that there was a rear engine 215 V8 conversion in
attendance.  Can anyone put me in contact with the owner of that vehicle.  I
am in the process of building a similar set up and would be very interested
in sonversing with them.

Thanks a bunch!
Jim Briggs
Visalia, Ca.

65  "Eurosport 500" sedan
65  Monza cpe. with Monte Carlo interior, 6 disc CD/AM/FM/Cassette,
fenderwell A/C, and Iroc's
66 Corsa stroker 266 c.i. Olds aluminum V8 rear engine conversion, Ken
Arnold PG, 2800 stal convertor.....in progress