<VV> Giving Thanks (some Corvair)

Ron Guy qcc65@charter.net
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:09:59 -0500

Had an excellent day. Connie and I got up early and took the turbo for a ride
thru the mountains. Beautiful views and the whine of the turbo. Had the entire
family together for Thanksgiving dinner and realized how blessed I am. Got
three of the grandkids staying the night. Dads are all in duck blinds or deer
stands early tomorrow and Moms are all standing in line at the stores. We
chose just to keep the grandkids all night rather than get up at 4:00AM and go
get them. Having a blast. These are some of the little ones I hope want a
Corvair apiece when I am to old to drive them any more.
  Wishing you all a happy thanksgiving!!

Ron Guy in Georgia!!