<VV> Briggs Vairs

Carl Briggs carlbriggs2@go.com
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:37:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello Jim, Just a note to say "HI" to a member of the family (Briggs & Corvair)! I have no experience with the "215" conversion, although I have driven a Crown V-8 Vair and obseved a Toro conversion. There are some Olds/Buick conversions in the V-8 Vair files and some articles in the CORSA Communique archives. A former Show-Me Corvair Club member, Charlie Totra began such a project, but I do not know of its completion. Perhaps Mike Kost or Rob Landers may be able to provide more info on Charlie. Good luck with the project and keep us updated on the progress and problems you encounter. These projects make for good reading for us less adventuresome devotees.  Carl Briggs in St Louis