<VV> Alignment, Thanks!

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:10:51 -0700

Hey guys,
Really appreciate all the input received about a proper alignment for
the Spyder.  Various suggestions both on VV and sent directly are most
helpful and will be used.  Still await the ball joints but once they're
installed its back to the inspection and hoped for approval.  No one
told me how much patience may be required, even for the mionr tweaking
I've been doing...but it has been interesting and as others have said
before me, VV is an incredible resource and the people involved, the
best.  Glad to be a minor part of it, a receiver of information at the
moment, but perhaps someday a contributor.
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Bill Kronen