<VV> NO Corvair - house deal in GA

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:20:04 EST

If there is anyone in the Atlanta, Marietta, Roswell, Smyrna, etc. area in GA
that wants a great (pre-foreclosure) deal on a large home in a nice
neighborhood close to I-75, and can pull it off before the first of the year or so,
please contact me privately. It's my daughter's house and has to sell quick.
Appraised at over $165K and can go for about $140K (or payoff), plus expenses.
About 2800sf, with full (1000 sf) basement workshop, new a/c system, and large
fenced parking pad. (Some furnishings can go with it). It was sold, but the
"friends" backed out at the last minute. Could be good for a rental, but has 3 BR
upstairs and 1 down.
Thanks for the space, and apologies for the lack of Corvair stuff, but we are
desperate,
Grant Young