<VV> Tachometer???

Songs by Steve Songsbysteve@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:56:41 -0500

Hello, Groupies. Happy Turkey to all.

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help with.... I want to
install a tach in my 62 convertible, and I'm trying to find out the best way
to run the feed wire to the coil.  I was hoping to do it thru the interior
(under door sill behind seat, etc.. but I'm running into a wall... literally
a big metal one!!  I don't want to have to remove the tunnel cover, but that
may be the only way to go, unless someone might know a secret passage behind
the seat, that will take me to my engine compartment!  At this point, I
don't mind drilling an inconspicuous hole somewhere to make it work.. maybe
even one that is a tad conspicuous!

Thanks to all.

Steve

Songs by Steve