<VV> Serial numbers, differential questions and Tom Keosababian's car

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:19:48 -0800

Technically correct - Although I do have a GM set (brand new if I recall
correctly) of Chevrolet 4:11 ring and pinion gears for a late model.
made specially for Yenko is the story. Wonder how many they made? Lon

www.corvairunderground.com