<VV> TEST dsbl this one has corvair content

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:14:05 -0800

At 11:41 hours 11/30/2004 -0600, J R Read_HML wrote:

>AND - No Warning!

I went somewhere and read somebody the riot act.   It evidently worked.

IMHO dsbl.org serves NO useful purpose other than to end up causing some
servers to arbitrarily block e-mails bearing the dsbl.org "seal of
disapproval".

I don't wanna miss any e-mails about rotisseries since I'm knocking ideas
around about making one.   I have more 'Vair floors to attend to and no
they're not on the '60 4-door, which now has good floors, thank you.    But
there's a couple here with floors which could stand some attention,
including that Porsche (go figger).

So, anybody with more discussion about rotisseries, feel free to indulge.
I might learn something.

tony..