<VV> Wheel Stud Torque

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:42:13 -0500

Thanks to all for the input.

Did not check the book...I do have it.  I remembered, incorrectly,
somebody saying to torque to blaaa blaaa blaaa.  But what it was, I could
not remember.

I had an incident on the highway where my front wheel came off (I was
going very slow in the breakdown lane), but nearly got decapitated
retrieving my tire in front of a stopped car.  Making me leary.  It was
late August, and this is the first time I have touched a car since.

Still trying to sell most of the fleet, reasonable offers not refused.