<VV> FREE CORVAIR PARTS !!!

dan and cat blackcatrecords@cox.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:16:24 -0600

hi guys and gals..i just got back on line..
great news.. things starting to relitivly stablized here in town.. but it
looks like it going after our east coast friends now..stay in touch.. were
here to help..
ed and howard have put all the parts that got dunked to pasture. this is a
good stash of parts.. lots of engines 30-40 early and lates..this stuff must
go.. we just dont have time to break them all down..tons of stuff .. lots of
tins.. linkages bumpers..ect..any part that can stipped..so please come get
these parts.. we dont want them to go to waste..
a big thanks to all that helped out and hope to meet you all some day soon...
you can reply via my other e-mail.. i wouldnt want to have too many unnessary
posts..  ;-)
DANIELAVALLONE@HOTMAIL.COM
THANKS AGAIN ....DAN - WFCC 2004