<VV> Nader comes unglued (NO CORVAIR)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:47:40 -0400

I certainly hope that anyone who is talking about defacing properly
placed political signs is just kidding. I certainly was on that last
post of mine. Even though there are a number of Bush signs I'd really
love to run over with the car while driving around, I don't think that
kind of  juvenile behaviour is justified. BUT they DO make me want to
get a bigger Kerry sign posted..... (G)

Everyone has a right to voice support of the candidate of their choice,
no matter who the moron happens to be. I think Dick would agree here, right?

-Mark