<VV> Hurricane damage

Bonnzz@aol.com Bonnzz@aol.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:13:14 EDT

Greetings all,
I live in central Florida (Lake Placid) I just want to report the damage to
my 5 Vairs....My 3 parts cars are trapped by water....up on blocks but still in
danger...My 64 Spyder and 66 140 Corsa are safe but I am unable to drive them
out as the water has covered the road in and out of my neighborhood....The 64
suffered severe damage from asphalt shingels flying at 90 miles per hour... I
know the paint can be fixxed, but can the scratches in the windshield be
buffed out?? It has scratches over almost every inch of it....The 64 is my daily
driver and still runs great....the brakes locked up after driving through the 8
inches of water to get home....it was fine after I dried them out....I guess
they rusted up after sitting for a few days full of water......At least my mom
and I have houses to come home to....we both have mobile homes with an acre
of land.....however, I must take a boat to my house....the water is over knee
deep at my driveway....my heart goes out to all the vair owners that lost thier
prescious cars to the storm.... I am going to Vancouver next week to work on
a cruise ship for 2 weeks....just hope #5 doesn't hit while I'm gone   4 in 6
weeks is just too much...If I can help anyone with some parts, let me know
 Mark Kinnan  Lake Placid, Fl

Bonnzz@aol.com