<VV> corsa original paint question

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:48:40 EDT

I'm finishing up the paint details on my '65 Evening Orchid Corsa and I have
a paint question for someone who has an original paint Corsa.  Regarding the
silver cove paint: There's a "U" shaped groove around the engine compartment
for the deck-lid weatherstripping.  The engine side of this weatherstrip groove
is body color, white on a white car, for example.  Along the rear edge, where
a Corsa is painted silver, is the inner (forward) side of the weatherstrip
goove silver or body color?  If someone would take a look at their original paint
Corsa and let me (us) know, I'd sure appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Craig Nicol