<VV> Corvacillin, Another Special Corvair Introduction Day

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 02:11:28 -0400

Loganville, Georgia
October 2, 2004
Cruise-in

Well I am very happy to report that my buddy, Ted Fahrenthold, Corvair
Atlanta VP,
enjoyed his second show/cruise-in with "Corvacillin". Corvacillin is Ted's
latest custom
Corvair restoration, a 1965 Coupe with a 110 PG. It is a beautiful Corvair and
I will post an album within the next week to the OFOTO web site. The first show
was God Father's annual show last week in which Corvacillin placed top 100.
      This week at the cruise-in there were 175+ entrants. There were
plaques for
the Top 15 cars but Corvacillin didn't win one of these. However
Corvacillin DID win
a plaque. "Top GM Car in Show". Congratulations Ted.
       I hope to join Ted and Corvacillin next week with Darth Vair.

Chuck Armer

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman