<VV> squirrel's

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:46:06 -0700

At 07:13 hours 10/03/2004 -0400, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>Amazing!  We recently has a Mouse that ate all the PLASTIC buttons off the
>phones! We enjoy the "kill"...so we purchased cheap traps.....it could eat
the
>bait [ peanut butter ]  without tripping the latch......
>
>then I filed them to a hair trigger.......ggggggggggg
>
>Matt......last of the great white hunters!  LOL!

Not yet...

Absolutely no squirrel problems around here.     The reason?   Feline
hunters...

A mackerel stripe female tabby named Itchy.
A nervous nosey red male tabby I call Twitch.
A calico (all calicos are female) known as The Blotch.
A black female, Pepper.
A large muscular black male, Slick.
A nasty tempered wirey vicious and suspicious weasely tabby known as
Mama-kitty.

All these felines have a taste for squirrel.   All are agile and quick,
quicker than squirrels.    We have no squirrel troubles at all.   In fact,
it's been a while since I've seen a squirrel around here.

Pound for pound, the average everyday alley cat is one of the most vicious,
dangerous, and capable killers on the face of the planet.

tony..