<VV> Does anyone have an Early PG in the DFW area that I can test

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:54:39 -0500

I agree with Steve Oxford's comments on automatics.  I have two 1966, 110
hp, pg cars and they are very different.  One has a high numerical ratio
rear end and is very zippy around town, but gets really buzzy on the
highway.  The other has a low numerical ratio rear end and is a real dog
around town, but cruises comfortably for long distances at 75 mph on the
interstate.

So, just driving a Powerglide car isn't enough.  You have to match engines
and axle ratios AND know how you intend to drive the car.

Dave Keillor