<VV> heater ducts for EM convert

John Headley robedinpurple@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

Are all EM heater ducts (the ones under the back seat
from the sheet metal to the floor ducts) identical?
i.e. I have convertible, will any early (non-FC) set
work?  A local guy is cleaning out some used parts and
has a set of parts but is unsure what they came out
of.  I have nothing to compare with, as my car is
missing said ductwork.  I'm planning to go look at his
parts stash this weekend if I can find the time.  He
also has the engine sheetmetal I'm missing.  Trying to
get a heater working in my convert for cool days.

-John Headley
64 monza convert
Royal Oak, MI