<VV> Transportation?

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:25:20 -0400

I'm heading to Carlisle in the morning and will have a truck and will be there Saturday as well. If anyone
needs anything moved from Carlisle to the DC area, call me. My cell is 847-420-9448.

Also, I bought a vehicle (non-Corvair) in Chicago... a 1958 Auto Union Munga (the original original Audi
quattro!) which is about 13' long and 2000lbs. I need this moved from Chicago to Maryland.

OR, conversely, if someone needs something moved from the mid-Atlantic to Chicago and would pay my
trip costs (gas and possibly lodging), I might consider making the run myself.

Thanks!

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD