<VV> Email address change

Charles F. Doerge, Jr. Charles F. Doerge, Jr." <cdoerge1@verizon.net
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:46:34 -0400

      Please note:    My former employer (Verizon/Bell Atlantic/NJ Telephone)
has decided that in order to keep my old email address, I must pay $15 a month
( besides the $30 for DSL) for it. Even though I have had the same address for
7 years they lack the technology to change one address (or do they???).
Letters to the P.U.C. and the F.C.C. may help them find it........

      SO..... Effective immediately, my new email address is:

      cdoerge1@verizon.net

      To all those who don't give a s__t, please dispose of this message in
the proper place, and I'm sorry to disturb you.            Thanks!!    Charlie
(Bud)

      ---