<VV> RE: Replacing Original Upholstery (kenneth dawson)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:41:22 +0000

HI

I think most anyone would tell you that Clark's repro upholstery is probably some of the best in the industry.

I have watched Mark from Clarks put on covers at a convention. Looks pretty straightforward.

A CAREFULLY applied heat gun or a regular hair dryer helps with upholstery when it's being stubborn.

Hank
(helped father upholster furniture while growing up)