<VV> It's the weekend

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,
It's the weekend and I'll be taking everyones advice and/or suggestions to get get my girl up and running.  I'm on a mission to get it started this weekend even if it means staying up all night, eating bugs for nurishment and peeing on a tree.  Hey sometimes I hunt and will get nature girl on you if I have to.
I'll let you know what happened.

Oh Joe, saw that Zambesi green really liked it but Ravenna green is more my taste.  Did I mention the Karmann Ghia was my second choice car?  Hey I like that name Froschi thought about Rana which is Italian for frog.

Well gotta get a good nights sleep it might be a long weekend, but I'm not complaining.

Alesia