<VV> RE: Replacing Original Upholstery (kenneth dawson)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:18:54 -0400

May I throw out an olive branch? It's possible that everyone is correct.
Maybe Clark's made a mistake on one set of upholstery. After all, he's
only human. I've known him to occasionally make mistakes. But in his
defense, I think he's probably the best overall source for authentic
stock Corvair interiors.

-Mark C