<VV> LM Rear Motor Mount(Ad)

Brek86@cs.com Brek86@cs.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:31:29 EDT

       My current batch of replacement LM rear motor mounts are down to 4
left. If you are interested in giving your Vair's motor the support it needs this
improved design is for you. It is a direct bolt in unit using the original
hardware without modifying the car. I can email photos to view. The mount is
$129.95 plus shipping.
        If the interest for more mounts is sufficient I can produce more,
however this time I will need to have prepaid orders of at least 12 units.
Thanks to all the Vair owners so far who have purchased this improved mount!

Jeff Brekke
68 500 coupe daily driver
65 Corsa Buick V6