<VV> Broke down on Interstate 81

Vairdad@aol.com Vairdad@aol.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:56:55 EDT

Coming back from Southwest Va.on 81 about 30 miles north of roanoke VA. saw
late model maroon convertible sitting in grass just of shoulder of road.
belong  to anybody on list? do you need help?. I was in fast lane going a little
faster  than I should, so could not stop to check. Car looked as if been sitting
for  some time also looked like a note of some sort on car.anybody in aera
want to go  check it out. about 10 mi south of natural bridge and about 30 mi
north of  roanoke.
 By the way about 1,000 mi on 64 gold convertible, many looks good,  car ran
great.

CORVAIR DRIVER
GARLAND