<VV> I had one,too

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

Geoff,Matt--i bought a ' 65 Monza in' 72 for $50..110/4 maroon coupe,black int, nice body for this area..ran like the wind,so much so i spent a weeks pay to purchase all the steering parts and worked till near dawn (after b-shift) putting it together,so my buddy at Goodyear could do the alignment...which i never made.People liked to mess with others cars in that neighborhood,and my spirited Monza just couldn't digest all that sugar..Point is,i really miss that-and the'65 500/95,' 61 greenbrier,etc,cause they ran great with little or no help from me..fire or flood,i'll enjoy one again (with a grin bigger than Texas !) Tom