<VV> Rear seat-bottom latches, was: Intro, and dismantling questions

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:56:06 -0400

Just a note to all:

Not all rear seat-bottom "tiedown latches" are the same for any given
year. I know for a fact that in '67 there was a first design and a
second design, and that the two are not compatable. Just how many
different designs (total) were used over ALL years of Corvairs, I don't
know. But it's something to keep in mind when swapping seat bottoms around.

-Mark