<VV> Re: New '69 Camaro body / old VIN? no Corvair

Geoffrey A. Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:27:39 -0600

The hotrod article says that the company producing them - CARS inc.  is
getting licensed as a vehicle manufacturer so that they can assign real new
legal vins to each body.

-Geoff

--On Monday, October 11, 2004 1:21 PM -0700 Mike Stillwell