<VV> The Latest on my FC Clutch Problem

Geoffrey A. Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:38:40 -0600

Have you considered something in the transmission?  Sorry, dont rememebr if
you stated that.  Thats what it sounds like to me from here as you have
checked everything else.  Try lighter gear oil in it and see if that helps.
I would also drive the ---- out of it for a while and see if it just needs
to wear in.

Good Luck,
Geoff Johnson

--On Monday, October 11, 2004 7:25 PM -0700 Greenbrier Goon