<VV> Inquiry from The New York Times

Jeff Sabatini jeffsab72@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Corvair fans. I am an automotive writer for The New York Times,
and I'm working on a collecting piece on the Corvair. Please excuse my
"jumping in" to your digest, but I'm looking for a Corvair owner who
has his car adorned with a "Nader For President" bumper sticker that we
might photograph to illustrate the piece, which is scheduled to run the
day before the election. Any and all interested parties, please reply
directly to me at jeffsab72@yahoo.com.

Please note that I will in no way be poking fun at anyone other than
Mr. Nader in this article, and that I am a great fan of the Corvair.
Feel free to contact me with any other comments about what you'd like
reflected in the article as well.

Best wishes,
Jeff Sabatini