<VV> Re: LM seats

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:45:27 -0700

At 05:36 hours 10/11/2004 -0400, Bill Elliott wrote:
>It was called the "Le Car" here. Wasn't sold here as long as there
though... only late 70's thru early 80's.

>I won't go into all the issues I had with mine (my first and likely last
French auto), but the seats were indeed comfy!

And, if you got a good one and kept it in a good state of tune, it was
quick for an econobox.    And you had to love that stance...  reeked of the
"Euro-Look".     I'd drive one just because it's odd...  if I could find
one.    I shoulda bought the one that my friend had, faded red with equally
faded orange stripe etc.   Could have bought it cheap but  didn't... had
other stuff going on etc.    Another example of couldawouldashoulda.

tony..