<VV> Intro, and dismantling questions

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6@prodigy.net
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

My earlies, when I had them, were easy.  My 67 4door -
it took me a day to get that blooming thing out.  It
was stuck and would NOT budge.  I had the front seats
out and was lying on the floor of the car prying and
pushing and pulling and still couldnt get it loose.  I
finally used a putty knife and screwdrivers and hammer
and some colorful language to get it out.  I was NOT
very pleasant to be around that day!!  No damage to
the upholstery though.    Very lousy design of those
little loops.  They bend and will NOT let loose.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
67 500 4dr 110/pg/ac - Daily driven
64 Greenbrier 110/pg - dust collector in garage