<VV> RE: VV- Cropping Emails (No Corvair but VV content!)

Ed Dowds ed_dowds@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:17:48 -0400

Folks-
I hesitate to say anything about this subject, but I have a great flame
suit:

Is it possible for everyone to set their email response preferences to NOT
include the ENTIRE multi-message digest when responding to a topic?
It seems that every fourth digest includes an email response that includes
the entire digest that the original message appeared in.
Sometimes it becomes totally absurd when someone responds to an entire
digest response and includes the first entire response (with digest!) AND
the entire digest of the second message!

I understand that we have a short attention span but I find that I only need
to read a digest once!

Flame away!
                                      Ed