<VV> Fw: ADVERTISING

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

 Am I the only one still getting a Corsa Communique,
or at least reading it?
 They placed an ad in the "Parts For Sale" section 2
months ago. They live in Maryland. Let's give them a
break, not all are as computer savy as we would like
to think we are. They are long time members or Group
Corvair and Corsa, and deserve a little more respect.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- Alan and Clare Wesson <alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk>