<VV> Free Magazines

JohnB10968@aol.com JohnB10968@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:57:05 EDT

I have 120+ issues of Special Interest Autos dating back to the '70's and
about 200 issues of Skinned Knuckles - A Journal of Car Restoration also dating
back to the 70's for anyone who wants them FREE.  Skinned Knuckles has some
very good articles on Corvair maintenance and restoration.  I am located in Terre
Haute, IN and will be happy to meet anyone halfway (a reasonable distance)
to transfer them.  Hate to just pitch them - lots of good reading for the
Winter!  If you are anywhere near Terre Haute, let me know and we'll work something
out!

John Blower
CORSA member & Circle City Corvair member
'64 Monza Convertible