<VV> Correct paint schemes for 1963

whubbell@umich.edu whubbell@umich.edu
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 7:46:35 -0400

The underside of both covers (trunk and engine compartment) is painted body color.  On 1963 USA cars the engine compartment is painted the same semi-gloss black as the engine shrouds and the trunk compartment is painted grey with white speckles.  On Canadian cars, both compartments are painted body color (I think)

Bill Hubbell