<VV> St. Augustine November 5 - 7

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:47:29 GMT

Hey everyone,

Here is your 3 week reminder that Central Florida Corvairs is holding it's annual show November 5 -7 in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, FL  11/5 -7.

We have a great weekend planned and we would love to see all of southeastern folks.  Friday night we will have an Italian Dinner, hospitality room and valve cover races.  Saturday morning we will have a peoples choice car display.  Early afternoon we end the show and let of you have some free time to explore St. Augustine and all it's beauty.

Saturday night we have found a local go kart track that has a great deal.  After 8:00pm all go karts, miniture golf, etc $15 for unlimited.  I know the Ellisons, Chuck Armer and Scott Trunkhill will be there.

Sunday morning we have secured that First Coast Technical Institute's driving training facility for our autocross.  CFC has purchased the latest and greatest timing equipment so we will have a great time.

We'd love to have you join us.  Central Florida Corvairs have offered Ed & June Lindsey of West Florida Corvair to come and be our guests.  We hope to take their minds off their horrific loss and try to give them 48 hours of relaxation and to be amongst friends.  We will be putting a donation jar out to accept donations to help them get back on their feet.

So come to St. Augustine and support Central Florida Corvairs and Ed & June.

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Sarah Jones
386-453-3524 Cell