<VV> CORSA/NC Fall Affair

whubbell@umich.edu whubbell@umich.edu
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:32:41 -0400

Autocross Photos are posted:

http://community.webshots.com/album/201119410agSncr

I did not win the autocross, but I am pretty sure I beat Smitty.

Seth Emerson is here and he drove ten different Corvairs, including Doug Mackintosh's 1962 coupe and my 1964 sedan.  the pictures of my sedan are of Seth driving it!!!!!

Bill Hubbell

p.s. to Alan -- the weather here is PERFECT!!

Now, I am off to the rally!!