<VV> Looking for Air 'Vairs what doe we do to the air anyhow?

Joe Macmurchie jrmac@shaw.ca
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:38:22 -0700

Ahhhh but we do more than cool it. The air is indeed "conditioned" by the
system in 3 ways at least.

Can you cite the things that happen to the air passing through the AC
system?

-Joemac