<VV> my fall affair report / Edsel Corvair

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:29:51 -0400

Well...

One thing Matt will never be accused of is being an immigrant.

Exacto Mundo---exact translation

Exactly World---

Sounds like Matt---so busy trying to give me a hard time he doesn't even
check the words!!!

BTW, one of the guests at the BBQ made the statement that Matt spends too
much time trying to evoke a response from me.

Life's short. If that's all the man has to do with his time, let  him go. If
he got me pissed he'd find me at the door, with a scalpel---after preforming
over 50 vasectomies,
(yes, in the Navy the doctor sits in the corner and reads his mail--at least
on board ship---and the corpsmen do the snipping and cauterizing)

I know where to let the scalpel slip----Talk about your slippery slope!!!!
Keep it up Matt- never know which straw will break the back!!

HANK

 I know when to let the