<VV> Looking for Air 'Vairs

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:06:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2004 12:09:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
FrankCB@aol.com writes:
Grant,
       The airvair group is concerned with air CONDITIONED Corvairs NOT ones
that are used in aircraft.  I always thought the American word
"air-conditioned" was a misnomer.  The German phrase "luft kuhlung" (air
cooling) makes a lot
more sense.
       Frank "English is a strange language" Burkhard

Frank - That reminds me of a story my mother told me long ago. It was a story
about an 80-year-old man who got married to a 25-year-old girl so he could
have an offspring. After 12 months of marriage (and some trying) she had not
gotten pregnant. He went to his doctor. After some tests the doctor reported to
him that he might be heir-minded but not heir-conditioned! - Still laughing
after 20 years - Seth Emerson