<VV> CORSA/NC Fall Affair

Bill Hubbell Bill Hubbell" <whubbell@umich.edu
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:48:13 -0400

FINAL INSTALLMENT

I added pictures of the Valve Cover Races, Peoples' Choice and Concours to
Album #3 -- if you want to just see the new pictures, valve cover races
start at picture #147 on page 3 and the car shows start at picture #170 on
page 4 -- 46 new photos added today!!

Ordinarily I upload the photos in high quality format, but due to the volume
of material uploaded from my hotel room, I chose the lower density screen
format this time.  However, If you see any pictures you want to print, let
me know the # and I can send you the higher density version (up to about
850kb)

By the way, you won't see any pictures of my car in these last photos - I
was too busy judging and taking photos of the other cars.  Besides, who
wants to look at an "ordinary 64 sedan" anyway..........(even if it did take
Best of Show)

 http://community.webshots.com/album/201293973pYdbiE

Bill Hubbell
CORSA Secretary and Eastern Director