<VV> Fall Affair Thanks

Keith Wells kewells@medscape.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:22:09 -0400

Decided at the last minute to attend the Fall Affair on Saturday. I
have gone for the past three years when it was held about fifteen
minutes drive from my house in Clemmons, NC. This time it was a two
hour drive, not much of a sacrifice seeing as Lon came across the
country. I repaid the favor and spent some money with him and with
Barry Owen, who had a running turbo engine in the back of his truck
which was tempting me greatly.... Rekindled my flagging enthusiasm
for the 63 Monza 'vert, a.k.a the Swiss Cheese Monza, which is
monopolizing the jack stands in my garage at present. Everyone was so
nice and hospitable that am am reluctant to make this confession, I
brought a Falcon owner to the Holy Ritual. (He is a recent Falcon
owner and therefore may still be saved) He left very impressed with
the comradery, advice, and used parts to which I was privy. He was
also taken with white Lakewood for sale in the parking lot. My
girlfriend appreciated the '58 Edsel, which was parked respectfully
at a distance from the Chevys...Hotel staff was very nice in giving
us a map to avoid
traffic associated with the state fair. Thanks to all involved for
such a good meet.
Keith Wells
1963 Monza 102 4spd. 'vert
1976 GMC 1500
1967 Cessna 172 (1/2 of it)
1993 Mercedes 320 TE

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com